Well, much to my surprise, I have just today been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. The lovely award was sent by a new blogging friend Terry1954 who can be found here: http://terry1954.wordpress.com/
Thank you Terry!
As with all awards they come with rules of course…
and the rules are,
- Give credit to the one who nominated you
- Tell seven secrets about yourself
- Nominate seven others
Seven secrets? Hm, I don’t think I have any more since I started blogging here on WordPress! 😉 But, here goes…
- If I could, I would live on five acres and get a pair of Alpacas because I love their little humming noises
- I am allergic to carrots and I love them, but not the stomach ache I get when I eat them.
- My eyes are Hazel Green. <— (click here to guess the secret.) 😉
- I am a perfectionist and have to do it perfect or I
can’twon’t do it at all.
- I am going to be completely tearing out my vegetable garden and revamping it between now and next spring… it is going to be redone in raised beds with a goose proof fence all around.
- If I had enough money and time I have several friends around the world that I would love to travel and visit with!
- I am hopelessly old-fashioned in my ways.
My Nominees, should they choose to accept, are:
- Lori at Day by Day the Farmgirl Way because we have so much in common.
- Julie at Wings and Things because we both love geese, and because I know she won’t accept this award (and I secretly covet one of her “Hot Potato” awards that she hands out to people who give her awards. 😉 )
- Linda at The Task at Hand because she is a masterful writer and always surprises me with her stories she weaves.
- Jayme at Tales From the Coop Keeper who I know won’t accept it, but I’m sending it anyway. A funny chicken keeper and gardener who recently lost 100 pounds! Yup, she get’s it.
- C The Kitchen Gardener over on the Farmy who has more energy and verve for life than anyone else I know. She accomplishes so many things in her day.
- Cindy of On and Over the Hills who is a school librarian five days a week, and finds the time to capture captivating photographs and writes so beautifully about her subjects.
- And finally, April at Gluten Free Zen because she makes Gluten Free easy and delicious! Those who can do what she does are few and far between!
That was harder than it looked, because it was so hard to choose! I hope you will go and have a visit with each of the nominees. They are only a few among the many unique, talented, and lovely women I know.
Again, thank you Terry!