Bob’s sister Kathee and her husband John have started a tradition of sending us See’s Chocolates, from California. It is a much appreciated and anticipated event at Easter time!
This year we opened the box to find that it had apparently been too closely guarded by a fire-breathing dragon! It was melted, bubbled, and then re-cooled into a congealed and unappetizing mass. (Don’t worry Kathee and John! I called and See’s replaced it with BRAND NEW and sent it OVERNIGHT to us!!!)
😀 😀 😀
So, I picked through the carnage of the first order and placed the least damaged on the dining room table. Hey, we don’t waste minimally damaged See’s candy in this house! It is simply too delicious!
Later that evening we were preparing for bed and I realized something was amiss…
“Hey! What happened to those two chocolate eggs and the bag of jelly beans?”
BAD DOG TUCKER! VERY BAD DOG!!!
Yes, he got sick!
Bloated, bad gas, and threw up.
Did he learn his lesson?
He has done it before and will likely do it again, but in my own defense, I honestly did not expect the little circus dog to get up onto the dining room table. Next time?
TOP SHELF IN THE PANTRY!